Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
Except I'm not tagging anyone. Also when did memes go from LJ/xanga to facebook?
25 things about me? Here goes nothing, GO!
1. I am super obsessive. Like over EVERYTHING! If I owe it, I have to know where it is at all times, which tends to be why I freak out when I lend stuff out to people. I obsess over the littlest things. I notice if things are moved an inch. It's super super weird, but it goes along with number 2. I also become obsessed over TV shows, manga, anime, books, etc. I just devour EVERYTHING. And then I just stop as quickly as I picked it up.
2. I have an amazing memory.
3. I can't count the number of people who will not play Trivial Pursuit with me. Everyone always says I've memorized the answers which isn't true.
4. I am very very very stubborn. I don't let anyone tell me what to do. When I was 4, i refused to write my name. Why? Because I didn't want to. I will argue until I get my way, and trust me, I will. I always win.
5. I'm not really afraid of anything. I don't like doing certain things for various reasons (riding certain rides at amusement parks makes me sick but I'm not scared) I love heights. I don't mind needles. Bugs? Let me squish them now.
6. I get sick really easily. Give me two fulls days of rest and I'm fine. Make me go to school? Give me a week and now I'm all better.
7. I read books at a steady rate of 100 pages an hour. That's the AVERAGE. Mostly faster, depending on how involved the book is. Harry Potter book 6? 5 hours. Book 5? 5 and half hours. I love to read.
8. I don't trust people easily. I'm always betrayed by my friends so when I do open up to someone I just expect them to have a certain courtesy. There are things that very few friends know, if any. There's just stuff people probably should know in order to understand me better, but I'd be mortified if anyone else found out so I just don't tell anyone.
9. Everything I do has to be done to noise. I walk listening to music. I read while listening to music or TV. I take a shower with my music blaring. I wake up to music. I fall asleep to music. Music is constantly playing. At home the TV is also on.
10. I have the habit of talking a lot. And I mean a lot a lot. People who know me in person know this for a fact. I hate being silent (see above) Noise surrounds me at all times. I love the sound of my voice. If I didn't, well, I certainly wouldn't talk so much.
11. My favorite food is chocolate and if I don't eat enough of it, I get all cranky.
12. No matter where I am, I always love coming back to New Jersey. I feel at ease at home and New Jersey is so diverse. People who HAVE NOT been here cannot judge it. I get really defensive when they do that and it makes me really, really mad.
13. My second favorite day of the year, after Christmas, is the Saturday before Fourth of July. We have a huge party at my house and it always means a lot to me when my friends show up because when I was little I wasn't allowed to invite friends over for this party because it was a "family party."
14. I have boxes and boxes of Christmas ornaments all over my room at home.
15. My favorite movie is Wizard of Oz even though, apparently, I used to scream and cry when the Wicked Witch appeared.
16. I've been working random jobs since I was 10. I love my first job as a cashier at a farmer's market and actually still work there during the summers.
17. I was in the marching band for six years in middle school and high school and haven't touched my clarinet since I graduated.
18. I love playing my DS. It's a random fun little game system. Lego Star Wars is a great game for boredom.
19. After this past weekend, I've learned to love long car trips by myself.
20. I have a summer house in Virginia that I actually spend more time at during the winter.
21. About half of my music isn't in English.
22. I love to travel.
23. I'm kind of nervous about going to grad school, but I know it's something I have to do.
24. When it snows, I'm still a little kid at heart who wants to go jump in and make snow angels, build forts, and have snowball fights..
25. I get bored really easily.